For Australian employers with specific labour needs that cannot be accessed through a standard business sponsorship.
There are four types of labour agreements
Company specific labour agreements
- For employers with a genuine skills need not already covered by an industry labour agreement and
- a designated area migration agreement or project agreement is not in place
Industry labour agreements
- Dairy industry
- Meat industry
- Fishing industry
- Pork industry
- On-hire industry
- Minister of religion industry
- Restaurant (Fine dining) industry
- for project companies with genuine skills shortages during the construction phase of resource or infrastructure projects.
Designated area migration agreements
- Currently Northern Territory only