Some decisions to refuse or cancel a visa are eligible for review by the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT).
If you have had a visa application refused, or an existing visa cancelled, you may be able apply to have that decision reviewed and potentially reversed by the AAT.
There are strict time limits for application, and no application made outside the time limit will be accepted.
If you have had a visa refused or cancelled, we can:
- Advise whether your decision is eligible for review
- Lodge the review application on your behalf
- Request and review all documents pertaining to the decision from the immigration department
- Prepare submissions supporting your case with the AAT
- Submit additional evidence to the AAT
- Accompany you to the review hearing