Upcoming changes to the Working Holiday Visa regulations will allow for up to 3 consecutive Working Holiday Visas to be granted per person in some cases.
(This is up from the current maximum of 2 Working Holiday Visas per person in a lifetime.)
Current regulations allow a Working Holiday Visa holder to apply for a second Working Holiday Visa if:
- they were employed for at least 3 months in regional Australia while on their 1st Working Holiday Visa, AND
- this employment was in certain specified industries.
As of 1 July 2019, the new regulations will allow a holder of a 2nd Working Holiday Visa to apply for 3rd Working Holiday Visa if:
- they were employed for at least 6 months in regional Australia while on their 2nd Working Holiday Visa, AND
- this employment was in certain specified industries, AND
- this employment occurred after 1 July 2019.
If you think these changes may affect you, or would like to know more about the Working Holiday Visa program, contact Australian Life Migration for more information.
08 9301 1055