Becoming a citizen represents a commitment to Australia and its people. It gives a sense of belonging because you can fully participate in all aspects of Australian life. Australian Life Migration can assist with your Australian Citizenship Application.
Such applications apply to the following situations, among others;
· Child adopted outside Australia by an Australian citizen
· Child aged 15 years or under or an unaccompanied minor
· Child aged 16 or 17
· Child born outside Australia to an Australian citizen
· Child of a former Australian citizen
· Commonwealth Child Migration scheme arrival
· Migrant with permanent residence
· New Zealand citizen living in Australia
· Person born in Papua before independence in 1975
· Resume Australian citizenship
· Spouse or partner of an Australian citizen
· Refugee and humanitarian entrants
You can also apply:
• for evidence of Australian citizenship
• to renounce Australian citizenship
• for confirmation of the Australian citizenship status of a deceased person.
Contact us for further details.